Tumblr

#best#tumblr#blog


Dziś miałam ostatnie testy! Skończone! Już mam wakacje! Teraz czekamy na wyniki 5 lipca!
Już więcej czasu mogę poświęcić sobie i dla mojego bloga też!
Jest to spodziewany post.






Today I had last tests! Finished! already I have a holiday! Now we are waiting for the results of July 5!
Already more time I can spend myself and for my blog  too!
It's this expected post!
I present you a severals differents tumblr blogs, best for me :)
So, I have a tumblr account since two years I think but accualy I'm acctive since 2 months because I have more interest for this now and I know what I must use tumblr haha!
I show you my tumblr too and I hope that it's good.

 goldenolxy  

meee! mine tumblr haha :) what's your opinion? 




 trxnquihl 

 euphorah 


⇨ lushlity 


⇨ allureable 


⇨ refreush 


 planteh 


⇨ ondasdsurf 


 troubhles 


⇨ simplichity 


⇨ merhcy 


⇨ newendy  


⇨ naihve 



⇨ stormly 


⇨ vihxe 


⇨ pasifa 


⇨ highenoughtoseethesea 



⇨ youthique 



⇨ ow-tropicana 





⇨ streetsofvogue 


⇨ lunalus 


⇨ portobaiano 


⇨ lushxss 



⇨ eunhoia 





⇨ eruhption 


⇨ impuhlse 


⇨ rehticent 


I hope that you like my new post, and that I made well montage with these cool profile! 

See you soon! See you soon! 



Komentarze

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty