Tumblr

#best#tumblr#blog


Dziś miałam ostatnie testy! Skończone! Już mam wakacje! Teraz czekamy na wyniki 5 lipca!
Już więcej czasu mogę poświęcić sobie i dla mojego bloga też!
Jest to spodziewany post.






Today I had last tests! Finished! already I have a holiday! Now we are waiting for the results of July 5!
Already more time I can spend myself and for my blog  too!
It's this expected post!
I present you a severals differents tumblr blogs, best for me :)
So, I have a tumblr account since two years I think but accualy I'm acctive since 2 months because I have more interest for this now and I know what I must use tumblr haha!
I show you my tumblr too and I hope that it's good.

⇨ goldenolxy  

meee! mine tumblr haha :) what's your opinion? 




⇨ trxnquihl ♡

⇨ euphorah ❣


⇨ lushlity ♡


⇨ allureable ☀


⇨ refreush ღ


⇨ planteh ღ


⇨ ondasdsurf ♡


⇨ troubhles ❣


⇨ simplichity ☀


⇨ merhcy ♡


⇨ newendy  ღ


⇨ naihve ❣



⇨ stormly ☀


⇨ vihxe ღ


⇨ pasifa ❣


⇨ highenoughtoseethesea ♡



⇨ youthique ♡



⇨ ow-tropicana ☀





⇨ streetsofvogue ღ


⇨ lunalus ❣


⇨ portobaiano ♡


⇨ lushxss ♡



⇨ eunhoia ☀





⇨ eruhption ♡


⇨ impuhlse ☀


⇨ rehticent ♡


I hope that you like my new post, and that I made well montage with these cool profile! 

See you soon! See you soon! ღ



Komentarze

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty